Self-care means you prepare for your weekend by stocking up for this recipe, right? A gift to your future self.
- 2 slices bread. Any bread.
- 2 eggs
- butter or ghee
- italian or everything seasoning
- garlic seasoning
- salt and pepper
- extra: avocado
- extra: turmeric
- Crawl out of bed. You can do this.
- Bite a hole out of the center of your bread. Bonus appetizer!
- Heat up skillet on medium heat with your ghee. Use a lot of ghee because healthy fats!
- Toast the bread and make sure the ghee soaks through both sides.
- Crack an egg in the hole of the bread. It may fall off a bit but that’s ok, just do your best.
- Liberally sprinkle on all of those seasonings. (Extra: use turmeric for it’s anti-inflammatory properties!)
- Flip bread after about 2 minutes. Sprinkle on more seasonings!
- Cook until the white of the egg is cooked through, but the yolk is runny, about 1 more minute.
- Serve toast with extra avocado if you have it. Eat and feel better!!