No more #saddesklunch.
This recipe is perfect for when you’re craving something light and refreshing during this insane summer heat. It’s also a fantastic way to eat your water!
INGREDIENTS – you can get ALL of these at Trader Joe’s!
- butter lettuce
- red onion
- micro greens
- Trader Joe’s wine country chicken salad
- olive oil
- red wine vinegar
- Roughly chop lettuce.
- Slice onion and cucumber into small pieces.
- Mix lettuce with micro greens, onion, cucumber.
- Toss salad with olive oil and vinegar to taste.
- Douse liberally with pepper.
- Spoon a heaping pile of chicken salad on there. Yum!