This is so great to have in the fridge for a quick lunch or to serve at a potluck with crackers.
- 5 – 6 eggs
- 2 cans of tuna in water
- 5 tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- a few slices of bread or crackers
Note: Some people put onion in this recipe but I don’t, I find it easier for kids to like this without the onion.
- Boil and peel the eggs
- Open the cans of tuna and drain excess water
- Slice the eggs with egg slicer and place in a bowl
- Mash the tuna with a fork into the eggs
- Add the mayo and seasoned salt, mix
- Put in a bowl next to crackers or make a sandwich, and it’s great on a toast as well.