For the night is dark and full of chocolate.
- Brownie Mix. Yes, this is an easy recipe. We usually go for whatever organic and allergen free brand we can find for extra health with our chocolate. The Enjoy Life Brand is a good one, and it has probiotics!
- 2 tbsp avocado oil – healthy fats!
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper or hot sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour batter into a muffin pan. (A 8×8 metal pan also works!)
- Cook at 350 for 20-30 minutes to desired doneness. For maximum gooey-ness, insert a knife at 20 minutes and watch for the batter to not be too wet, but a little crumbly.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Serve with a sprinkling of cinnamon on top if you’d like. Best eaten hot – reheat in the microwave if necessary.