It’s a salad, but it’s dank.
- 1lb large shrimp
- 4-5 packed handfuls of crisp romaine
- 3 handfuls tiny potatoes
- 1 lemon
- 1 avocado
- pinch of shaved parmesean
- avocado oil or olive oil – I LOVE Oliviers & Co
- caesar dressing of choice – I love Primal Kitchen!
- Old Bay Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Peel shrimp and place in a large bowl.
- Toss shrimp with oil and Old Bay.
- Slice potatoes in half.
- Toss potatoes with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Slice lemons into quarters.
- Slice avocado as prettily as you can ;]
- Toss romaine with caesar dressing.
- Roast potatoes in oven for 20-30 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Grill or sear shrimp until the flesh is white and a nice char appears, about 3-5 minutes.
- Spread out romaine on a plate.
- Top with tiny crispy lovely potatoes and shrimp.
- Top with avocado, lemon slices, and parmesean.
- Do a light drizzle of olive oil on top for a beautiful top note – LOVE Oliviers & Co for this, they have the best tasting oils!
- I love this with tons of fresh cracked pepper. Go crazy.
- Dig in. Yasss!